Last updated : 20th July 2011
1. Belfast Florist complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to our BelfastFlorist.net website.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer the services provided on our website, including the processing of orders.
3. We never sell, rent out or exchange mailing lists.
4. Google Analytics is used, on our website, in order to collect anonymous traffic data. The information, which is collected via a “cookie”, helps us to understand how visitors engage with our website, without identifying individual visitors. For Google Analytics’ own information on this, please see http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.
5. This Policy may, periodically, be subject to amendment. The “Last updated” date will be the date of the most recent amendment.